Top 10 Reasons to Choose Neal’s Yard Remedies for Essential Oils
- Neal’s Yard Remedies has been selling pure essential oils since the company began in 1981.
- Many Neal’s Yard Remedies essential oils are certified organic by the UK Soil Association or noted as FairWild, ensuring that ingredients are harvested sustainably and everyone in the supply chain is supported with a fair price. All of their essential oils are 100% pure and unadulterated.
- Over 35 years experience in building supplier relationships. Oversight of all aspects of essential oils, from the soil they’re growing in, through how they are harvested, processed and bottled.
- Essential oils have always been at the heart of Neal’s Yard Remedies products, benefitting emotions as well as skin.
- Low start up cost. In April of 2018 the aromatherapy business kit is a $50 add-on to the $149 Neal’s Yard Remedies business kit. Together they include well over $500 of retail full-sized products, an essential oil diffuser, and the business tools needed to get your business on it’s way.
- No monthly minimum orders.
- Free website.
- Free training and support.
- Currently 26 essential oils, 9 blends, and 5 Remedies to Roll blends, with more to come. World’s largest range of UK certified organic health and beauty products.
- Discount on personal purchases.
Grow Your Essential Oil Business, Your Way
There is no one size fits all when you choose to become an Independent Neal’s Yard Remedies Consultant. You can choose to be a full-time, part-time, family & friends, organic activist or short-term consultant. You decide the best way to work your business, and training is provided. It may include sharing Neal’s Yard Remedies in multiple ways
- Home Pampering Events and Aroma Balancing
- Facebook and online events
- One-to-One Sharing
- Your FREE 24/7 NYR Organic Website
- Fair/Expo Booths
- Therapy Practice