Joining Neal’s Yard Remedies as an Independent Consultant could be the best decision you will ever make. I truly never planned to do direct sales when I ordered out my business kit. In fact, I signed up without ever trying the products. That brings us to reason number one.
- Low cost business kit with huge retail value. I love a good bargain, and the Neal’s Yard Remedies business kit is a pretty awesome value. Not only do you receive a great assortment of full-sized products, but it includes everything you need to get your business off the ground. It includes a free website, catalogs, and order forms.
- Discount on personal products. Following up on the last point, is the personal discount. I really love double dipping on the discount when my favorite products go on sale. I sometimes get my favorites for close to half price. Now that’s being a smart shopper!
- The extra income. What would extra income mean for you? How would you feel if you had the extra money to take the family on a well-deserved vacation, sign the kids up for a sports camp or music lessons, or get that smart TV your husband has been eyeing at Costco? If you are in a holistic business, how would offering organic products to your clients enhance your business?
- Flexible hours. Whether you have young children, are a college student, have another job or are a retiree, with Neal’s Yard Remedies, you really can work your own schedule. I know. Lots of companies say they have flexible hours, but if they have monthly minimums or targeted goals you need to reach, it may not be all that flexible. Neal’s Yard Remedies does not have monthly minimums. To remain a consultant in good standing you simply need to place an order of $100 retail at least once every 12 months.
- Work from home. You wouldn’t believe my work wardrobe. Yes, I’m often still in my pajamas when I get online in the morning. No, I can’t wear pajamas to a vendor event, but my work wardrobe can be pretty minimal. I also don’t put many miles on the car.
- Incentives and recognition from the company. Believe it or not, everyone isn’t motivated by money. I know, it’s kind of shocking in one way. Would it make any difference to you if I said you will make X amount of dollars this month when you sell $500, OR you can earn this super cute tote bag with a darling “save the bumble bees” logo on it for selling $500 this month? Sure, you get the money either way, but there is something about being able to earn that extra prize that is so motivating! If leadership is something you are thinking about, there is plenty of room in Neal’s Yard Remedies. How would it feel to walk across the stage at conference and be recognized for your achievements? Is travel your dream? It’s possible to earn a fabulous trip by meeting your goals.
- Learn business skills. I’ve learned so much since I became a Neal’s Yard Remedies consultant. I love sharing what I learn with others. I’ve learned about facials and skincare, aromatherapy and essential oils, social media, and so much more. There’s free training in your back office and I can pretty much guarantee the more you learn, the more you will fall in love with this company.
- Friendships and relationships. Pampering workshops, Facebook events, networking, being a part of something important, meeting like-minded women at conferences, and chatting with interested people at vendor events all lead to forming new friendships.
- Tax benefits. Speak with your tax advisor to see how you may benefit from running your own business.
- Change the world. If you don’t think companies should be allowed to sell products with ingredients that are known to harm human health, animals and the planet, vote with your dollars. Join me and let’s change the world, one blue bottle at a time.
Are you ready to begin your life-changing journey with Neal’s Yard Remedies? There has never been a better time to start your own organic business. I would love to partner with you as we work toward our goals. Ask questions or learn more about joining my team HERE, or sign up with Neal’s Yard Remedies HERE.